Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Just For Fun

To entertain myself I took some quizzes at nerdtests.com. Here are my results:


I am nerdier than 95% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!



The NerdTests' Space Quiz says I'm an Uber Space Nerd.  What kind of space nerd are you?  Click here!



My computer geek score is greater than 70% of all people in my age group! How do you compare? Click here to find out!


(Edited to remove a couple of tests with ableist language. Also, I would like to note here that these nerd tests that I took for fun back in the day were part of a pattern of behavior originating from a subset of nerd culture that engaged in misogyny. I had adopted some of the misogynistic patterns, and I firmly denounce these now.)

The images and "nerdtests.com" are the property of Darrell C. Sydlo. All else is the original content of Josie Stewart.
Copyright © 2008-2020 Josie Stewart. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment