Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lasiks and Books

I have been back from my trip for a couple of days now. While I was gone I tried to have laser eye surgery done, but my eye is of a certain shape that the suction cup used in the surgery cannot hold onto my eye. So I can't have lasiks... Well, the doctor said that I can have PRK laser surgery done, but I will have to have it done later. So it is still possible I can have my eyes corrected in the future. But I am content with whatever way God leads. :) I trust it is all for the best. On a different note, I also got some new books while I was gone: The Shaping of Things to Come, Preaching on Your Feet, and Starting a House Church. I thought they would be good to read. ^_^

"Lasik" is the property of Gholam A. Peyman. "PRK" is the property of Stephen L. Trokel. "The Shaping of Things to Come" is the property of Alan Hirsch and Michael Frost. "Preaching on Your Feet" is the property of Fred R. Lybrand. "Starting a House Church" is the property of Floyd McClung and Larry Kreider. All else is the original content of Josie Stewart.
Copyright © 2008 Josie Stewart. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment